The budding of a new relation means many mysteries about each other’s life and nature in cover gradually. The ideal dates are fruitful when there is some form of texting and information exchange already done. The texting is a good way to exchange thoughts and know each other better; however there are subtle mistakes even while texting which can mar the interest of a date which are worth avoiding.
The texting no-no’s in a new relationship
- The rule of the game is simple, don’t be the first to text every day. Also, don’t call the person who you casually message just because they are not replying. It is better to wait for replies before re- texting and be higher on self esteem than to look meeker and submissive. This helps to showcase that you too are busy.
- Over texting can become annoying. Sometimes, revealing every aspect of life in written leaves little room for any conversation for ice breaking when the two meet in person. There are mysteries and surprises to unveil thus the dates become a dull, dragging and boring experience.
- Also, the matter and the content texted play an importance. Texting too much of things which are unrelated to the dates can be sometimes a turn down. Also, too many romantic messages can be considered too hasty and also gives a sign of being desperate.
- Also, the best ways to be expressive is using emoticons and smiley and also exclamations with a one word reply for any kind of bigger messages received from the other end. These have a powerful vibe and also showcase that you are really interested in the other person’s interest.
- Also, use modern acronyms like lol, ROFL and also laugh wholeheartedly on some amusing text can be a good way to bond and also suggests that the jokes are taken light-heartedly.
- The texting at late nights or while driving are best avoided. The night time beeps can be an irritation in case the phone is on by mistake while being asleep. Also, the texting while driving can be a risky affair.
- Some voice to voice communication can be a better compliment along with texting and dating. This helps better and confident face to face communication.
Texting-to coordinate and plan dates
Some flirtatious moves can be quite suggestive which can be done by sending forwards to the new date. Also, the texting and dating for a few days can be a good way to ask for a date to continue the interesting discussion. The texting can be great in case it is subtle yet very straight forward to suggest that the person is always in the mind of their date and messages like thinking of you can be an ideal one for new dating. Always, try and opt for a two way conversation, also do not divulge any break up negotiations via messages. Also, in case there is some clarification required get it first. This helps avoid misunderstandings which in extreme cases triggering breakups.